November 4, 2006

More Bush Incompetence, Hypocrisy and Chutzpah

 

In I'm Sick and Tired of Republicans, I said "every time I think my level of anger, outrage, and yes hatred I have for George Bush, Dick Cheney and Republican Party has maxed out, they prove me wrong." Well, every time I think their exponential incompetence, hypocrisy and chutzpah couldn't get any more egregious, they also prove me wrong.

At least give them credit for their consistency.

In their daily obsession to spin the Iraq war, as opposed to actually fighting it, the Bush administration posted highly detailed plans of Iraq's former nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs on a government web site.

These plans - some in Arabic - were so detailed, so sensitive and therefore so closely guarded, that according to nuclear weapons expert Joseph Cirincione, nothing like this was ever so easily accessible; for obvious reasons.

My God, can you imagine what the Republican outrage would be like if Clinton did this?

Oh wait, we already know what it would be like. In 1998 they had a conniption fit when Clinton allowed the Chinese to launch American satellites. The way the GOP reacted, you would have thought Clinton handed terrorists a nuclear weapons "how-to" manual for Christ's sakes.

But when Bush really does do that...

So let me see if I have this straight: while Bush is telling us that the "terrorists will win if Democrats win (the elections)," he's handing the terrorists exactly what they're looking for.

Yup, sounds like more Republican incompetence, hypocrisy and chutzpah to me!


+/- show/hide this post


<< Home